Tata Motors announces special offers on its passenger cars to commemorate 150 years of the Tata Group
Tata Motors has announced special offers on all its passenger vehicles in celebration of 150 years of the Tata Group. Customers can avail of benefits up to Rs 1 lakh on cars including Tata's best sellers, the Tiago hatchback and the Nexon compact SUV. In addition, Tata Motors is also offering insurance at Rs 1 as well as a special exchange bonus on its passenger cars. The offer ends on June 25, 2018.
Speaking at the announcement, S.N. Barman, vice president, Sales, Marketing and customer support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said that on the 150th anniversary of the Tata Group, the company wishes to strengthen the bond of happiness among the customers through these offers.
Customers can walk into any Tata Motors showroom in India and avail these festive offers upon purchase of a Tata Motors vehicle.
Tata Motors has also reported a strong growth in India in FY18, registering a 22 per cent growth while the industry grew at 7 per cent only. In May 2018 Tata Motors reported a 61 per cent increase in sales compared to the same period last year.
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend