Tata Motors' corporate communications to be head by Sudeep Bhalla
Tata Motors announced Sudeep Bhalla as the new head of its corporate communications. Sudeep will be based out of Mumbai and will report to Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD at Tata Motors. Sudeep will look after the activities and communication operations of the company. He is an alumnus of the Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune. And before this, he was leading corporate communication and sustainability function at Vodafone Idea.
Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors, said, "We are happy to welcome Sudeep to the Tata Motors Family. Sudeep's rich experience of over two decades across various facets of Public Relations and Corporate Communications will help further strengthen the team. We are extremely confident that his energy and expertise will help further drive the growth of brand Tata Motors."
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block