Tata Motors' corporate communications to be head by Sudeep Bhalla
Tata Motors announced Sudeep Bhalla as the new head of its corporate communications. Sudeep will be based out of Mumbai and will report to Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD at Tata Motors. Sudeep will look after the activities and communication operations of the company. He is an alumnus of the Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune. And before this, he was leading corporate communication and sustainability function at Vodafone Idea.
Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors, said, "We are happy to welcome Sudeep to the Tata Motors Family. Sudeep's rich experience of over two decades across various facets of Public Relations and Corporate Communications will help further strengthen the team. We are extremely confident that his energy and expertise will help further drive the growth of brand Tata Motors."
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium