Tata Motors introduces Har Week Diwali festive offer
With an eye on the ongoing festive season, Tata Motors has introduced a special 'Har Week Diwali' offer to tempt prospective buyers into parting with their money. As a part of the offer, Tata Motor dealers across the country will offer buyers attractive benefits comprising of cash discounts, exchange benefits and free insurance. In an official release, the carmaker has clarified that this offer is valid on its passenger car range.
During the festive offer, seven lucky individuals who have booked a Tata car will get to win Rs 10 lakh. Tata showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 1 lakh on all versions of the Safari Storme. On the petrol and diesel versions of the Tata Zest compact sedan, a cash discount of Rs 20,000 is being offered. Buyers can also avail of attractive finance schemes from the country's leading banks.
Commenting on the festive offer, Mayank Pareek, president, passenger vehicle business, Tata Motors, said, "As families prepare themselves for the festive season, the consumer sentiments amidst the festivities is already at a high point, and it is an exciting time for us to be part of their celebrations." Surprisingly, the carmaker has stated that this offer is not valid in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
It is not unusual for car manufacturers in India to introduce special offers during the festive season. Most people consider it to be an auspicious time to buy new things, and typically automobile sales witness a good growth. In August 2016, Tata Motors announced a 17 per cent growth in sales of passenger cars compared to the corresponding period last year. The company credited the Tata Tiago for its strong sales performance.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055