Tata Motors introduces Har Week Diwali festive offer
With an eye on the ongoing festive season, Tata Motors has introduced a special 'Har Week Diwali' offer to tempt prospective buyers into parting with their money. As a part of the offer, Tata Motor dealers across the country will offer buyers attractive benefits comprising of cash discounts, exchange benefits and free insurance. In an official release, the carmaker has clarified that this offer is valid on its passenger car range.
During the festive offer, seven lucky individuals who have booked a Tata car will get to win Rs 10 lakh. Tata showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 1 lakh on all versions of the Safari Storme. On the petrol and diesel versions of the Tata Zest compact sedan, a cash discount of Rs 20,000 is being offered. Buyers can also avail of attractive finance schemes from the country's leading banks.
Commenting on the festive offer, Mayank Pareek, president, passenger vehicle business, Tata Motors, said, "As families prepare themselves for the festive season, the consumer sentiments amidst the festivities is already at a high point, and it is an exciting time for us to be part of their celebrations." Surprisingly, the carmaker has stated that this offer is not valid in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
It is not unusual for car manufacturers in India to introduce special offers during the festive season. Most people consider it to be an auspicious time to buy new things, and typically automobile sales witness a good growth. In August 2016, Tata Motors announced a 17 per cent growth in sales of passenger cars compared to the corresponding period last year. The company credited the Tata Tiago for its strong sales performance.
Starts Rs 3.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6