Tata Motors launches Ace Mega in Nepal
Tata Motors along with its authorized distributor Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. have launched the Ace Mega pick-up in Nepal. The Tata Ace Mega is powered by a fourth-generation 2-cylinder 800 cc DiCOR engine which makes 40PS of power. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox and has an ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 18.5kmpl.
Tata Motors says that the Ace Mega offers best-in-class fuel efficiency and the lowest total cost of ownership in the small commercial vehicle segment. It has a rated payload of one tonne, gets brakes with 7-inch brake boosters, leaf-spring suspension and a best-in-class top speed of 90kmph.
The Tata Ace Mega comes equipped with a lockable glove-box, provision for music system, mobile charging facility, digital clock and full fabric seats. On the outside, it gets body colored bumper and graphics. It gets 14-inch tyres, ground clearance of 175mm and gradeability of 30 percent. The Ace Mega is offered with a warranty of two years / 72,000km (whichever is earlier).
Speaking on the occasion, Rudrarup Maitra, head international and commercial vehicle business Unit, Tata Motors Ltd. said, "We have been a pioneer in creating and growing the small commercial vehicle market first in India and then in Nepal, with a varied portfolio in this segment. With the advantage of being the market leader in the segment, we know our customer requirements very well and the Ace Mega is one such product which emerges out of our in-depth knowledge and consumer insight. With the introduction of the Ace Mega, we are confident that it will become a key business partner for thousands of entrepreneurs and market load operators across the country. Like other members of the Tata Ace family, it will strongly contribute to an entrepreneur's bottom line of business operations and progressively increase the top line with segment-leading uptime."
Tata Motors' authorized distributor Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. claims to have the widest service network in Nepal. It has 25 service touch points and a workshop.
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus 9-seater SUV launched in India at Rs 9.47 lakh
- FeaturesAll you need to know: New Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- NewsMercedes-Benz set to launch new C-Class range in October
- NewsTriumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Spiti
- NewsBreaking: Audi and Hyundai to collaborate on fuel cell technology development for cars
- NewsImage gallery: Facelifted 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets an updated C 220d diesel variant
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C200 petrol facelift breaks cover