Tata Motors launches Ace Mega in Nepal
Tata Motors along with its authorized distributor Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. have launched the Ace Mega pick-up in Nepal. The Tata Ace Mega is powered by a fourth-generation 2-cylinder 800 cc DiCOR engine which makes 40PS of power. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox and has an ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 18.5kmpl.
Tata Motors says that the Ace Mega offers best-in-class fuel efficiency and the lowest total cost of ownership in the small commercial vehicle segment. It has a rated payload of one tonne, gets brakes with 7-inch brake boosters, leaf-spring suspension and a best-in-class top speed of 90kmph.
The Tata Ace Mega comes equipped with a lockable glove-box, provision for music system, mobile charging facility, digital clock and full fabric seats. On the outside, it gets body colored bumper and graphics. It gets 14-inch tyres, ground clearance of 175mm and gradeability of 30 percent. The Ace Mega is offered with a warranty of two years / 72,000km (whichever is earlier).
Speaking on the occasion, Rudrarup Maitra, head international and commercial vehicle business Unit, Tata Motors Ltd. said, "We have been a pioneer in creating and growing the small commercial vehicle market first in India and then in Nepal, with a varied portfolio in this segment. With the advantage of being the market leader in the segment, we know our customer requirements very well and the Ace Mega is one such product which emerges out of our in-depth knowledge and consumer insight. With the introduction of the Ace Mega, we are confident that it will become a key business partner for thousands of entrepreneurs and market load operators across the country. Like other members of the Tata Ace family, it will strongly contribute to an entrepreneur's bottom line of business operations and progressively increase the top line with segment-leading uptime."
Tata Motors' authorized distributor Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. claims to have the widest service network in Nepal. It has 25 service touch points and a workshop.
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors