Tata Motors offers benefits of up to Rs 45,000 to frontline workers
With limited car sales beginning again, Tata Motors has announced new benefits for buyers who work with essential services like healthcare professionals and police officials. These schemes promise benefits of up to Rs 45,000.
This promotion is available on the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier models. The brand's newest launch, the Tata Altroz premium hatch is not covered in this scheme.
Prices for the Tata Tiago start at Rs 4.6 lakh, while the Tigor sedan comes in at Rs 5.75 lakh. The Nexon starts from Rs 6.95 lakh while the Harrier starts from Rs 13.69 lakh. The Altroz costs Rs 5.29 lakh.
Tata Motors has been actively engaged in supporting essential workers and those affected by the COVID-19 crisis. It has adopted a three-pronged approach to help combat the COVID-19 crisis. The company has provided over 25,000 food packets (cooked meals) and over 5,000 grocery kits (ration) to underprivileged communities. Two helpline numbers have been set up for temporary and contractual workmen for food related requests in Lucknow and water is being provided to 19 police chowkis and traffic police in Pune. The firm has also enabled the manufacturing of 17,000 home-made certified masks by self-help groups. The company has also facilitated N95 masks, sanitisers, Personal Protective Equipment kits that are being distributed to municipal hospitals. Tata Motors is emphasising on good health practices by putting up banners and other related information material to spread awareness in slums and amongst low-income group communities.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block