Tata Motors ramping up dealerships before Bolt and Zest launch in India
Tata Motors, along with its channel partners are planning to hire over 3000 sales staff across its 200 dealerships in the country. This 'hiring spree' has no doubt been planned along with the launch of the Tata Zest and Tata Bolt as a part of a sales revival. The Bolt and Zest will be launched in India in the coming months.
The candidates will go through a process involving psychometric and aptitude tests designed by experts in order to measure his/her orientation towards sales. The recruited candidates will undergo training that will involve product knowledge, soft skills sales and technical training. They will further be hired as customer advisors, sales managers etc.
The company is developing its HR manual and is working closely with dealerships for the same. With the addition of new technology, the company claims to be able to help customers configure their cars real time on video walls using tablet PCs, with assistance of the specially trained staff.
Tata is also working towards enhancing its dealerships in India and customising them according to customer needs.
Commenting on this announcement, Ranjit Yadav, president passenger vehicles business unit, Tata Motors, said, "In line with our vision and strategy to provide an enriched purchase experience, we have undertaken a revamp expedition of showrooms and expansion of our dealership workforce to prepare for the launch of our exciting global cars, Zest and Bolt. We are gearing up as we move closer to the launch. Besides our new range of products, our retail experience will also go through a sea change. Our customer-centered cars are being backed with customer-engaging purchase experience at our dealerships. This is a step forward for us in reinforcing our commitment to provide best-in-class purchase experience."
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show