Tata Motors to launch limited edition Tata Tigor Buzz
Spy photos available on the internet show that Tata Motors is readying the launch of a limited edition trim level of its Tata Tigor compact sedan termed the Tigor Buzz. The Tigor Buzz follows the trend set by the Tiago Wizz that was launched last year.
The Tigor Buzz will be based on the mid-level XM variant and changes will be limited to a few cosmetic upgrades to the exterior and interior. The Buzz will get a contrasting black roof, black ORVMs and red accents on the front grille and alloy wheels, along with 'Buzz' badging on the boot lid. The interiors get red accents around the centre console and air-vents, piano black inserts, as well as a new fabric pattern on the seats to liven things up a notch.
Powertrain options remain unchanged from the standard Tigor. This means a 1.2-litre petrol with 85PS and 114Nm as well as a 1.05-litre turbocharged diesel with 70PS and 140 Nm. A 5-speed manual will be the only gearbox option, given that the AMT version is only available on the higher trims. The standard petrol Tigor XM is priced at Rs 5.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) while the diesel comes in at Rs 6.05 lakh. Expect to pay a Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 premium for the Buzz cars.
While the Tigor undercuts other sub-four meter sedan rivals like the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the new Honda Amaze, this segment and the sub-four-metre space, in general, has seen a spate of new launches recently. This launch should keep the Tiago fresh in the minds of buyers and also provide a stylish package at a competitive price.
Starts Rs 4.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign