Tata Motors to launch limited edition Tata Tigor Buzz
Spy photos available on the internet show that Tata Motors is readying the launch of a limited edition trim level of its Tata Tigor compact sedan termed the Tigor Buzz. The Tigor Buzz follows the trend set by the Tiago Wizz that was launched last year.
The Tigor Buzz will be based on the mid-level XM variant and changes will be limited to a few cosmetic upgrades to the exterior and interior. The Buzz will get a contrasting black roof, black ORVMs and red accents on the front grille and alloy wheels, along with 'Buzz' badging on the boot lid. The interiors get red accents around the centre console and air-vents, piano black inserts, as well as a new fabric pattern on the seats to liven things up a notch.
Powertrain options remain unchanged from the standard Tigor. This means a 1.2-litre petrol with 85PS and 114Nm as well as a 1.05-litre turbocharged diesel with 70PS and 140 Nm. A 5-speed manual will be the only gearbox option, given that the AMT version is only available on the higher trims. The standard petrol Tigor XM is priced at Rs 5.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) while the diesel comes in at Rs 6.05 lakh. Expect to pay a Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 premium for the Buzz cars.
While the Tigor undercuts other sub-four meter sedan rivals like the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the new Honda Amaze, this segment and the sub-four-metre space, in general, has seen a spate of new launches recently. This launch should keep the Tiago fresh in the minds of buyers and also provide a stylish package at a competitive price.
Starts Rs 4.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show