Tata Motors to make yet another (big) splash at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show
The Geneva Motor Show has traditionally been an important do for Tata Motors, with the brand showcasing some of its most important concepts there. The 2018 Geneva Motor Show will not be any different in fact this year's show will mark 20 years of Tata Motors' presence at the premier auto show. Goes without saying Tata Motors will have some seriously interesting cars on display. The showstopper though will be its all-new premium sedan that will be showcased to the world for the first time ever.
The all-new premium sedan concept to be showcased by Tata Motors at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show will boast a stunning design - this is one of the images posted on Twitter by Tata Motors' Head of Design, Pratap Bose
The sedan will use Tata Motors' new Impact Design 2.0 philosophy and while details about the car are sketchy at the moment, we expect the concept model to look stunning. Also expected to be on display will be the 45X concept that previewed Tata Motors' upcoming premium hatchback and the H5X concept that previewed its upcoming premium SUV. Both concepts broke cover at the 2018 Auto Expo in India last month where they made a huge splash.
The premium sedan concept to be showcased at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show will mark 20 years of Tata Motors' tradition of showcasing some of its most important concepts at Geneva
Coming back to the concept to be showcased at Geneva, the premium sedan is expected to take on the likes of established names like the Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid when launched in the near future. It will be based on the same AMP (Advanced Modular Platform) as the 45X concept and is also expected to share a lot of parts with the upcoming hatchback. Stay tuned to know more, as the concept will break cover today afternoon.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India