Tata Nano drive with MTV season 3 returns
Tata Nano drive with MTV is an online series on road trips in the country over a specific period of time. The MTV audience decides the entire course of the trip ranging from the contestants to the destination via social media.
This season, the audience gets to decide the four teams that will participate along with the destinations they wish the teams visit. Each team will begin its trip from four specific points in four zones, namely Jaipur for north, Siliguri for east, Chennai for south, and Goa for west. The four teams will drive through these zones for a period of 21 odd days and will be on a fixed budget.
Nano drive with MTV is all about performing tasks with your team, overcoming obstacles, etc. social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Pintrest help the contestants earn social media points. Other activities on the road and on the web are added to the team's overall points. The team with maximum points wins and each member will be rewarded with a new Tata Nano.
Ekalavya Bhattacharya, digital head MTV India, said, "At MTV, innovation is what drives us. Our target audience keeps evolving and we have to do so too. Nano Drive with MTV is the perfect example of a cross platform, multiple screen, and entertaining show. The previous 2 seasons have been fabulous and this season is set to be the most exciting one till date. We are the pioneers of branded entertainment content in India and such solutions are what differentiate us from the rest."
Entries are open here.
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review