Tata Nexon IPL edition with dealer-level modifications spotted
Tata Motors has partnered with the ongoing Indian premier league and it will be auctioning off a Tata Nexon signed by the captains of the tournament's eight participating teams. Proceeds from this will go towards the support of underprivileged cancer patients and also towards cancer research. This association has meant that a number of dealer-level IPL-themed visual updates are being made available on the Tata Nexon.
This example is one such edition and has been influenced by the Delhi team. Based on the top-spec XZ+ trim level, this car gets a red roof and wing mirrors and red accents on the grille, fog lamps surrounds and alloy wheels. Rounding off the changes are a body graphic on the front doors and black accents around the window line and roof arches. There are no mechanical changes to the car.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm.
The Tata Nexon has been on the news a lot lately. Tata Motors has come up with a host of upgrades for this compact SUV over the past few months. These have been a new AMT option, a new trim level and other changes to keep it popular among customers.
Starts Rs 5.85 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively