Tata Nexon now available with a sunroof as an official accessory
Tata Motors has now started offering for the Tata Nexon as an accessory. The sunroof can be specced at an additional cost of Rs 16,053 and is available on all trim levels. The sunroof is a relatively simple vent-type unit and not electrically powered.
The Tata Nexon is available with two engine options, a 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor which puts out 110PS and 170Nm and a 1498cc four-cylinder diesel engine rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are mated to a six-speed manual and an AMT version was recently made available on the top-spec XZ+ variant.
Notable features on the top spec Nexon's include a dual-tone roof, alloy wheels, daytime running lamps (DRLs), front and rear fog lamps, rear defogger, front and rear centre armrests, 60:40 split-folding rear seats, and a smart-key push start button. The compact SUV is currently offered in five trim levels - XE, XM, XT, the recently launched XZ and XZ+.
Other features available on the Nexon are projector headlamps, electrically foldable ORVMs and park assist with rear sensors and a reverse camera, a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with an 8-speakers from Harman, a height adjustable driver seat and adjustable seatbelts. Further, automatic climate control with rear vents, cooled glove box and a USB fast charger are also available. Safety features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD are standard across all variants.
At present, in the sub-four-metre crossover segment, only the Honda WR-V is available with a sunroof while the upcoming Ford EcoSport S will also get one. With this option, Tata Motors will be hoping to keep the strong sales figures of the Nexon intact. Prices for the Nexon start at Rs 5.85 lakh for the petrol and Rs 6.85 lakh for the diesel (ex-showroom Delhi).
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip