Tata Nexon Sub-4m SUV facelift spotted on test - India launch expected soon
Tata Nexon has been around since 2017 and the sub-4m SUV received minor feature updates. This time around the spy shots surfacing the internet reveal the SUV will get a new fascia and the cabin could be revamped as well. A test mule of Tata Nexon facelift has been spotted on test. The refresh could be in regard to the new entrants in the segment such as the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300 and the updated Ford Ecosport.
The styling could be more tilted towards the Impact 2.0 design that we see on the Tata Harrier SUV and the upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback. The projector headlamp and taillamp units will be redesigned along with the bumpers. The changes will be carried inside and expect to see a new layout for the dashboard.
Expect the facelifted SUV to be launched at the 2020 Auto Expo. The engines on offer are expected to be the same diesel and petrol units, however, an electric drive train could be showcased with the new looks.
The hike in price could be around Rs 30,000-50,000 across variants and the Nexon facelift could range between Rs 7-11.5 lakh ex-showroom India.The new Nexon will also rival the Maruti Suzuki Brezza which is due an update and could be launched around the same time.
Image source - GaadiWaadi
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut