Tata Nexon Sub-4m SUV facelift spotted on test - India launch expected soon
Tata Nexon has been around since 2017 and the sub-4m SUV received minor feature updates. This time around the spy shots surfacing the internet reveal the SUV will get a new fascia and the cabin could be revamped as well. A test mule of Tata Nexon facelift has been spotted on test. The refresh could be in regard to the new entrants in the segment such as the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300 and the updated Ford Ecosport.
The styling could be more tilted towards the Impact 2.0 design that we see on the Tata Harrier SUV and the upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback. The projector headlamp and taillamp units will be redesigned along with the bumpers. The changes will be carried inside and expect to see a new layout for the dashboard.
Expect the facelifted SUV to be launched at the 2020 Auto Expo. The engines on offer are expected to be the same diesel and petrol units, however, an electric drive train could be showcased with the new looks.
The hike in price could be around Rs 30,000-50,000 across variants and the Nexon facelift could range between Rs 7-11.5 lakh ex-showroom India.The new Nexon will also rival the Maruti Suzuki Brezza which is due an update and could be launched around the same time.
Image source - GaadiWaadi
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive