Tata Nexon SUV launched in Bangladesh
The Nexon will be available in the country in the top-spec XZA+ trim-level in both petrol and diesel engine options. Six colour options will be available to buyers - Etna Orange, Vermont Red, Moroccan Blue, Seattle Silver, Glasgow Grey, and Calgary White. Prices are BDT 24.9 lakh for the petrol and BDT 25.9 lakh for the diesel.
Notable features include dual-tone roof, alloy wheels, daytime running lamps (DRLs), 60:40 split-folding rear seats, a smart-key push start button, electrically foldable ORVMs, park assist with rear sensors and a reverse camera, a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with an 8-speaker set from Harman and a height-adjustable driver seat.
Other features include automatic climate control with rear vents, cooled glove box and an USB fast charger. Safety features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD are standard across all variants.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. The AMT gearbox offered is a six-speed unit.
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review