Tata Nexon SUV prices to go up by Rs 25,000 in India
If you have been planning to get the Tata Nexon SUV in India, you should get it before the end of this year. Tata Motors today announced a price hike across its passenger car range in India. This includes the Tiago, Tigor and the Hexa MPV. Additionally, the Tata Nexon too is a part of this price hike in India. Tata Motors launched the Nexon in September this year at Rs 5.85 lakh in India.
The Tata dealerships across the country have a waiting period of close to three months for Nexon with 15,000 bookings. Recently, the company doubled the production of the Nexon SUV in India to bring down the long waiting periods. The Tata Nexon is manufactured at the company's facility in Ranjangaon. Considering it was one of the most anticipated car launches this year, the company did rake in higher bookings. However, due to the production constraints, the deliveries of Nexon did get affected. Tata Motors intended to run a monthly production run of 5500-6000 units, however, the same was done in the range of little lower than 3,000units.
The existing ex-showroom prices of the Tata Nexon starts at Rs 5.87 lakh for the base petrol variant and goes up to Rs 8.61 lakh for the top end XZ+ petrol variant. The diesel base variant is priced at Rs 6.87 lakh while the XZ+ with dual tone roof Rs 9.46 lakh, all prices ex-Mumbai. All these prices will go up by Rs 25,000 in India. This will make the petrol variants range between Rs 6.12 lakh to Rs 8.86 lakh while the diesel variants will be between Rs 7.12 lakh to Rs 9.71 lakh, ex-Mumbai.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review