Tata Nexon XT+ variant launched at Rs 8.02 lakh
Tata Motors has revamped the Tata Nexon sub-four-metre SUV's line-up by launching a new XT+ variant. This new trim level replaces the XT trim and costs Rs 7,000 more. The Tata Nexon XT+ is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.87 lakh for the diesel. All prices ex-showroom Delhi.
Notable features available on the XT+ trim are projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillamps, power-folding outer mirrors. On the inside, new conveniences added are an eight-speaker Harman-Kardon infotainment unit, height-adjustable driver seat and rear AC vents. Missing is automatic climate control and a shark-fin antenna. Safety is taken care of by two-airbags, ABS with EBD, front seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and ISOFIX child seat anchors. Further, the XZ, XZA, and XZ+ variants come with a new seven-inch touchscreen. This is the second features rejig for the Nexon in as many months.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
These measures come at a time when the Hyundai Venue has shaken up this very competitive and tough to crack segment with its pricing. The Nexon's USP is its value proposition, and these updates will improve the car's just that little bit to keep that advantage intact.
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut