Tata signs MoU with Wise Travel India to supply Tigor EVs in New Delhi
Tata Motors announced their partnership with Delhi-based travel company, Wise Travel India (WTi) to provide them with Tigor electric vehicles (EV). WTi will deploy Tigor EVs in their fleet for ground transportation space in Delhi. The first batch of Tigor EVs was handed over by the Tata Motors team to Wise Travel India officials, at Concorde Motors, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
Commenting on the deployment of Tigor EVs, Shailesh Chandra, President Electric Mobility Business and Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors, said, "We are delighted to partner with WTi on their pragmatic initiative of inducting zero-emission vehicles in their fleet. The Tigor EV, recently awarded as the 'Electric Car of the Year' by Assocham India', will join Wise Travel India's existing fleet of cars. Tata Motors will continue to work towards bringing aspirational e-mobility solutions for customers, leading the drive towards faster adoption of electric vehicles in the country."
Speaking at the occasion, Ashok Vashist, CEO Wise Travel India Pvt Ltd, said, "Our business is based on our deep understanding of the opportunity in various people transportation verticals and customers' expectations from such services. We are committed to supporting our client's objective of providing world-class services. The inherent benefits of zero-emission and lower operating costs of EVs will help us fulfil the aspirations of our customers economically and sustainably."
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- NewsGeneral Elections 2019: Focus on road safety by the government in the previous term will continue, Sandhar Amkin
- NewsDiscounts on Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and Ford EcoSport - Hyundai Venue effect?
- NewsJK Tyre National Karting Championship gets complete overhaul in 2019
- News2020 Mahindra Thar 4x4 spotted testing with hard top
- NewsDr. Dieter Zetsche steps down from his position at Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz