Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback spotted at dealership
The Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback has been spotted at a dealership. The Tata Tiago Aktiv variant was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016, back when the hatchback was named the Zica. However, this is the first news of the Tata Tiago Aktiv since then. Tata Motors is yet to officially announce the launch of the kit. The Aktiv kit for the Tata Tiago is aimed at giving the hatchback a more rugged crossover look. The kit includes new lower front and rear bumpers which include plastic skid plates painted in chrome, side underbody plastic moulding, as well as body graphics on the sides. The rugged-looking hatchback will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X as well as the Renault Kwid.
While Tata Motors have not listed the price of the kit, reports suggest that it may be priced at around Rs 30,000. In addition, other accessories are also available for the Tata Tiago. These include alloy wheels, puddle lamp, mood lighting, fog lamps with DRLs, illuminated logo, door visors, chrome kit as well as a sunroof. Tata Motors had also showcased the soon-to-launched Tata Tiago JTP performance hatchback at Auto Expo 2018, which will come powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 109.5PS / 150 NM.
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X