Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback spotted at dealership
The Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback has been spotted at a dealership. The Tata Tiago Aktiv variant was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016, back when the hatchback was named the Zica. However, this is the first news of the Tata Tiago Aktiv since then. Tata Motors is yet to officially announce the launch of the kit. The Aktiv kit for the Tata Tiago is aimed at giving the hatchback a more rugged crossover look. The kit includes new lower front and rear bumpers which include plastic skid plates painted in chrome, side underbody plastic moulding, as well as body graphics on the sides. The rugged-looking hatchback will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X as well as the Renault Kwid.
While Tata Motors have not listed the price of the kit, reports suggest that it may be priced at around Rs 30,000. In addition, other accessories are also available for the Tata Tiago. These include alloy wheels, puddle lamp, mood lighting, fog lamps with DRLs, illuminated logo, door visors, chrome kit as well as a sunroof. Tata Motors had also showcased the soon-to-launched Tata Tiago JTP performance hatchback at Auto Expo 2018, which will come powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 109.5PS / 150 NM.
Starts Rs 3.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India