Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback spotted at dealership
The Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback has been spotted at a dealership. The Tata Tiago Aktiv variant was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016, back when the hatchback was named the Zica. However, this is the first news of the Tata Tiago Aktiv since then. Tata Motors is yet to officially announce the launch of the kit. The Aktiv kit for the Tata Tiago is aimed at giving the hatchback a more rugged crossover look. The kit includes new lower front and rear bumpers which include plastic skid plates painted in chrome, side underbody plastic moulding, as well as body graphics on the sides. The rugged-looking hatchback will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X as well as the Renault Kwid.
While Tata Motors have not listed the price of the kit, reports suggest that it may be priced at around Rs 30,000. In addition, other accessories are also available for the Tata Tiago. These include alloy wheels, puddle lamp, mood lighting, fog lamps with DRLs, illuminated logo, door visors, chrome kit as well as a sunroof. Tata Motors had also showcased the soon-to-launched Tata Tiago JTP performance hatchback at Auto Expo 2018, which will come powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 109.5PS / 150 NM.
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India