Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India
Tata Tiago and Tigor's more athletic trims treated by JTP have been updated with features. The updates have increased the price of the twins, and the Tata Tiago JTP now costs Rs 6.69 lakh and the Tata Tigor JTP has been priced at Rs 7.59 lakh - both prices are ex-showroom India.
On the outside, the Tigor JTP now gets a shark fin antenna finished in piano black. The ORVMs can now be folded electronically. Inside, the cabin now features an automatic climate control and a 7-inch infotainment system equipped with Tata's ConnectNext with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, both cars get the same and are powered by the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that puts out 114PS and 150Nm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual.
Commenting on the launch of the new Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP variants, Nagbhushan Gubbi (CEO), JTSV said, ''Last year has seen the JTP brand establish as an exciting prospect and a brand which has carved its own cult following in the auto performance segment. It is now time to switch gears and speed ahead. With immense excitement, we are elated to announce the launch of the new avatar of the JTP twins. This launch reflects our commitment to constantly improve and push boundaries to achieve better. We're positive that this move will be warmly appreciated by our customers and will only extend the legacy of a 'Racer At Heart'."
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055