Tata Tiago Wizz launched in India at Rs 4.52 lakh
Tata's Tiago now gets a limited edition trim. The Tata Tiago Wizz has been launched at Rs 4.52 lakh for the petrol and Rs 5.30 lakh for the diesel, ex-Delhi. The Tata Tiago Wizz is based on the XT trim and is priced around Rs 15,000 more than the corresponding regular trim. While Tata Motors haven't announced a timeline till when the hatchback will be on sale, we expect it to be on sale till the end of this year.
Additional features over the Tata Tiago XT trim include contrasting black roof as well as spoiler, dual tone wheel cover with red accents, berry-red colour on the grille, black caps for the ORVMs, roof rails, black colour on the B-pillar, dual-tone upholstery and new seat fabric.
Tata Motors joins the band of manufacturers offering dual tone colours for their products with the Tiago Wizz
There are no changes to the 1.2-litre 3-cylinder 85PS/114Nm petrol and 1.05-litre 3-cylinder 70Ps/140Nm diesel engines. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard while a 5-speed AMT too can be optioned. The Tata Tiago Wizz though is available only with a manual. The Tiago Wizz can also be ordered with dual airbags and ABS.
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models