Tata Tigor AMT launched in India from Rs 5.75 lakh onwards
Tata Motors has launched the Tata Tigor AMT in India at a price of Rs 5.75 lakh for the XTA variant and Rs 6.22 lakh for the top-end XZA variant (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi). Both the Tata Tigor variants with Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) come powered by the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine as the manual gearbox variants. The Tata Tigor AMT enables switching between four positions - automatic, neutral, reverse and manual and owners can also switching to manual mode. The Tata Tigor AMT also gets a 'creep mode' which ensures that car slowly moves forward when the brake is released, without using the accelerator, for ease of use in traffic, parking and also prevents rolling backwards on slopes.
The Tata Tigor AMT also receives a Sport mode option, for a peppier driving experience when you hit that open patch of road. The Tigor which was launched in the country in March this year, competes with Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Hyundai Xcent. The Tata Tigor's 1.2-litre Revtron petrol engine develops 85PS and 114Nm. In the manual variants, it is available in four trims and six colour options priced from Rs 4.7 lakh to Rs 7.09 lakh. Beginning this month, Tata Motors will also start supplying electric Tigor models to the government, as part of 10,000-unit agreement.
Starts Rs 5.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks