Tata Tigor AMT launched in India from Rs 5.75 lakh onwards
Tata Motors has launched the Tata Tigor AMT in India at a price of Rs 5.75 lakh for the XTA variant and Rs 6.22 lakh for the top-end XZA variant (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi). Both the Tata Tigor variants with Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) come powered by the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine as the manual gearbox variants. The Tata Tigor AMT enables switching between four positions - automatic, neutral, reverse and manual and owners can also switching to manual mode. The Tata Tigor AMT also gets a 'creep mode' which ensures that car slowly moves forward when the brake is released, without using the accelerator, for ease of use in traffic, parking and also prevents rolling backwards on slopes.
The Tata Tigor AMT also receives a Sport mode option, for a peppier driving experience when you hit that open patch of road. The Tigor which was launched in the country in March this year, competes with Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Hyundai Xcent. The Tata Tigor's 1.2-litre Revtron petrol engine develops 85PS and 114Nm. In the manual variants, it is available in four trims and six colour options priced from Rs 4.7 lakh to Rs 7.09 lakh. Beginning this month, Tata Motors will also start supplying electric Tigor models to the government, as part of 10,000-unit agreement.
Starts Rs 4.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh