Tata Tigor EVs delivered to Madhya Pradesh government
Tata Motors recently handed over two Tigor EVs to the Madhya Pradesh government in presence of Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief minister, Madhya pradesh. MP is the second state after Maharashtra to get Tigor EVs from Tata Motors. The Indian automobile manufacturer had signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the State Government of Maharashtra for deployment of 1000 electric vehicles (EV) across its range of passenger and commercial vehicles in the state.
CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan hands over the keys of the Tata EV to a govt. official
Tata Motors had bagged the Rs 1,120 crore tender to manufacture 10,000 units of the Tata Tigor Electric Vehicle (EV) for the Indian government.The company states, With Tigor EV, Tata Motors has marked the beginning of their journey in boosting e-mobility and will soon offer a full range of electric vehicles to Indian customers. The Tata Tigor electric sedans are being manufactured at the company's premier facility in Sanand. Tata Motors had already showcased the Tigor and the Tiago EVs at the 2018 Auto Expo
The company has still not disclosed the specs of the Tigor electric which is powered by Electra EV, that Canadian brand that is also believed to be making a powertrain for the Nano EV. The Tiago EV concept that was showcased at the Low Carbon Vehicle Milbrook in 2017 was running on a 85kW electric motor that makes 200Nm. It comes equipped with driving modes including City and Sport with a 0 to 100kmph in under 11 seconds and a top whack of 135kmph
Starts Rs 4.84 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show