Tata Tigor XM trim launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the Tigor compact sedan in a new XM trim at Rs 4.99 lakh for the petrol and Rs 5.81 lakh for the diesel, ex-Delhi. This price is 41,000 more than the base XE petrol and diesel trims. The Tata Tigor XM trim sits above the base XE and gets full wheel caps, fabric seat upholstery, basic music system with four speakers, Tata suite apps, LED fuel gauge, auto door locks, follow-me-home headlamps, front and rear power windows as well as manual central locking.
The Tata Tigor is one of the most stylish compact sedans in the segment
There are no other changes to the 1.2-litre 3-cylinder 85PS/114Nm petrol and 70PS/140Nm 1.05-litre diesel engines. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and get multiple driving modes (city and eco). Tata claims a fuel efficiency of 20.3kmpl from the petrol and 24.7kmpl from the diesel. Both the Tata Tigor XM trims also get 14-inch steel wheels.
Image of the Tata Tigor XZ used as a reference. Tata offers 14-inch steel wheels with the new XM trim of the Tigor
Tata Motors had launched the Tigor compact sedan a few months back. The sub-4m sedan sells in five trims for the petrol and diesel each. It is based on the successful Tiago hatchback and brings in a notchback-styling. In our review, we found the Tata Tigor to be a highly competitive car in its segment and amongst its peers. Its competition includes the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Honda Amaze, Volkswagen Ameo and the Hyundai Xcent.
Starts Rs 5.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.66 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019