Tata Vista VX Tech limited edition launched in India at INR 5.99 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the limited edition Vista Tech in India at Rs 5.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The Tata Vista Tech comes only in the VX trim and is the top of the line variant. Features which set it apart from the rest of the Vista variants are front duo-float suspension, Bluetooth-enabled steering mounted audio and telephony controls and a touchscreen multimedia system with GPS.
The Vista Tech is available in an exclusive Blue Chill colour
The Vista Tech's instrument cluster shows a digital clock as also average and instant fuel economy. The interiors are dual-tone and there are also chrome embellishments on the door handles.
Powering the Vista Tech VX is the 75PS 1.3-litre Quadrajet engine available only in BS4 form. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Exclusive to the Vista Tech is also the Blue Chill colour. The Vista range is available in three trims- LS, LX and VX Tech. While the former is offered only in BS3 and BS4 forms with a 1.4TDI and 75PS Quadrajet engines, the LX comes only in BS3 form. The range starts from Rs 4.94 lakh.
Interiors of the Tata Vista Tech
Announcing the introduction of the new Vista VX Tech, Ankush Arora, senior vice president, Passenger Vehicles Unit (Commercial) Tata Motors Ltd., said, "At Tata Motors, the core philosophy behind the launch of every new vehicle is anticipating what our customers need and blending it with the best-in-class technology and design engineering. With the launch of HORIZONEXT, an aggressive four-pronged customer-focused strategy has been imbibed by us. Taking this strategy forward we are bringing exciting cars like Vista VX Tech, which has best-in-class features and latest technology, which offers great drive experience and comes packed with high-end features, which are first in the segment. We are proud to introduce this new innovation to the market."
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?