Tata Vista VX Tech limited edition launched in India at INR 5.99 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the limited edition Vista Tech in India at Rs 5.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The Tata Vista Tech comes only in the VX trim and is the top of the line variant. Features which set it apart from the rest of the Vista variants are front duo-float suspension, Bluetooth-enabled steering mounted audio and telephony controls and a touchscreen multimedia system with GPS.
The Vista Tech is available in an exclusive Blue Chill colour
The Vista Tech's instrument cluster shows a digital clock as also average and instant fuel economy. The interiors are dual-tone and there are also chrome embellishments on the door handles.
Powering the Vista Tech VX is the 75PS 1.3-litre Quadrajet engine available only in BS4 form. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Exclusive to the Vista Tech is also the Blue Chill colour. The Vista range is available in three trims- LS, LX and VX Tech. While the former is offered only in BS3 and BS4 forms with a 1.4TDI and 75PS Quadrajet engines, the LX comes only in BS3 form. The range starts from Rs 4.94 lakh.
Interiors of the Tata Vista Tech
Announcing the introduction of the new Vista VX Tech, Ankush Arora, senior vice president, Passenger Vehicles Unit (Commercial) Tata Motors Ltd., said, "At Tata Motors, the core philosophy behind the launch of every new vehicle is anticipating what our customers need and blending it with the best-in-class technology and design engineering. With the launch of HORIZONEXT, an aggressive four-pronged customer-focused strategy has been imbibed by us. Taking this strategy forward we are bringing exciting cars like Vista VX Tech, which has best-in-class features and latest technology, which offers great drive experience and comes packed with high-end features, which are first in the segment. We are proud to introduce this new innovation to the market."
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh