Tata Xenon Yodha pick-up launched in India at Rs 6.05 lakh
Tata Motors has launched its new range of pick-ups, the Xenon Yodha, in India. The pick-up comes in multiple variants 4x2 and 4x4 in single and double cab options. The prices for the Tata's first product of 2017 start at Rs 6.05 lakh (single cab - BS III) and Rs 6.19 lakh (single cab - BS IV), ex-Delhi.
The Tata Xenon Yodha is powered by a 3.0-litre common rail diesel engine which as expected, is tuned for BS-III and BS-IV emission norms. The BS-III compliant engine generates 72PS of power and 223Nm of torque, while the BS-IV engine produces 85PS of power and 250Nm of torque. The leaf spring-equipped pick-up comes with 16-inch tyres.
Inside the cabin, the Tata Xenon Yodha features an adjustable power steering and carpet flooring. In terms of safety, the pick-up comes equipped with anti-roll bars, 3-layered body construction, crumple zones, a collapsible steering column and retractable seat belts. In addition to this, the vehicle gets side intrusion beams which protect passengers during a side impact collision. Sadly, there is no mention of ABS or airbags.
In terms of maintenance, Tata Motors says the service interval for the Xenon Yodha to 20,000km. As there is no LFL propeller shaft, which usually requires greasing, claimed maintenance charges are expected to be lower as well.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
- NewsAston Martin unveils the DBS Superleggera Volante, its fastest convertible yet
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip