Tata Zest enters Asia Book of Records
Tata Zest made its way into the Asia Book of Records with a massive line-up of 154 cars arranged in a convoy covering a distance of 21.19kms. The rally was conducted in three batches. The event took place at Pan Card Club, Baner in Pune.
Tata Motors also arranged a Zest mileage run for its owners to clock the best fuel efficiency in their cars. This event took place in 19 cities with 665 cars. The mileage run challenge saw a participation of more than 2000 customers. The highest fuel efficiency of the petrol variant was recorded at 47.69kmpl whereas the diesel variant clocked 37.54kmpl. Tata Motors aims to carry many such activities and initiatives to engage with its customers.
The Zest and Bolt are Tata's new age products which aimed at changing the perception of the brand. The Zest competes against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Ford Figo Aspire whereas the Tata Bolt rivals the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Grand i10. Tata Motors is also gearing up to revamp the Indica segment with the new Zica that is expected to launch by the end of January 2016.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900