Tata Zest enters Asia Book of Records
Tata Zest made its way into the Asia Book of Records with a massive line-up of 154 cars arranged in a convoy covering a distance of 21.19kms. The rally was conducted in three batches. The event took place at Pan Card Club, Baner in Pune.
Tata Motors also arranged a Zest mileage run for its owners to clock the best fuel efficiency in their cars. This event took place in 19 cities with 665 cars. The mileage run challenge saw a participation of more than 2000 customers. The highest fuel efficiency of the petrol variant was recorded at 47.69kmpl whereas the diesel variant clocked 37.54kmpl. Tata Motors aims to carry many such activities and initiatives to engage with its customers.
The Zest and Bolt are Tata's new age products which aimed at changing the perception of the brand. The Zest competes against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Ford Figo Aspire whereas the Tata Bolt rivals the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Grand i10. Tata Motors is also gearing up to revamp the Indica segment with the new Zica that is expected to launch by the end of January 2016.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Yamaha FZ and FZ-S specifications revealed
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled