Tata Zest enters Asia Book of Records
Tata Zest made its way into the Asia Book of Records with a massive line-up of 154 cars arranged in a convoy covering a distance of 21.19kms. The rally was conducted in three batches. The event took place at Pan Card Club, Baner in Pune.
Tata Motors also arranged a Zest mileage run for its owners to clock the best fuel efficiency in their cars. This event took place in 19 cities with 665 cars. The mileage run challenge saw a participation of more than 2000 customers. The highest fuel efficiency of the petrol variant was recorded at 47.69kmpl whereas the diesel variant clocked 37.54kmpl. Tata Motors aims to carry many such activities and initiatives to engage with its customers.
The Zest and Bolt are Tata's new age products which aimed at changing the perception of the brand. The Zest competes against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Ford Figo Aspire whereas the Tata Bolt rivals the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Grand i10. Tata Motors is also gearing up to revamp the Indica segment with the new Zica that is expected to launch by the end of January 2016.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production
- NewsSpec comparo: Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod