Tata Zest enters Asia Book of Records
Tata Zest made its way into the Asia Book of Records with a massive line-up of 154 cars arranged in a convoy covering a distance of 21.19kms. The rally was conducted in three batches. The event took place at Pan Card Club, Baner in Pune.
Tata Motors also arranged a Zest mileage run for its owners to clock the best fuel efficiency in their cars. This event took place in 19 cities with 665 cars. The mileage run challenge saw a participation of more than 2000 customers. The highest fuel efficiency of the petrol variant was recorded at 47.69kmpl whereas the diesel variant clocked 37.54kmpl. Tata Motors aims to carry many such activities and initiatives to engage with its customers.
The Zest and Bolt are Tata's new age products which aimed at changing the perception of the brand. The Zest competes against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Ford Figo Aspire whereas the Tata Bolt rivals the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Grand i10. Tata Motors is also gearing up to revamp the Indica segment with the new Zica that is expected to launch by the end of January 2016.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh