Tata Zest online bookings start in India
While there is still time for the actual launch of the Zest, Tata Motors has already started taking online bookings for the car in India. You can book your Zest car for Rs 21,000 on Tata's special microsite.
Even though Tata hasn't yet announced the variants of the Zest or even the pricing for the car, customers can book the car online right away and expect deliveries in about a month's time. However, a visit to the corresponding dealerships will be required in order to complete payment and ownership formalities and select the variant.
Powering the Zest is a pair of petrol and diesel engines. While the diesel can be ordered with an AMT and manual transmission, the petrol comes only with a manual. The first turbo petrol engine in the segment makes 90PS/140Nm while the diesel is the Fiat multijet which produces 90PS/200Nm. Fuel efficiency figures for either machine are awaited but we have already tested the cars and you can read all about it in our road.
Want to know how it compares with the Xcent, the Amaze and the Dzire? Find out with our compact sedan comparo.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally