Tata Zest online bookings start in India
While there is still time for the actual launch of the Zest, Tata Motors has already started taking online bookings for the car in India. You can book your Zest car for Rs 21,000 on Tata's special microsite.
Even though Tata hasn't yet announced the variants of the Zest or even the pricing for the car, customers can book the car online right away and expect deliveries in about a month's time. However, a visit to the corresponding dealerships will be required in order to complete payment and ownership formalities and select the variant.
Powering the Zest is a pair of petrol and diesel engines. While the diesel can be ordered with an AMT and manual transmission, the petrol comes only with a manual. The first turbo petrol engine in the segment makes 90PS/140Nm while the diesel is the Fiat multijet which produces 90PS/200Nm. Fuel efficiency figures for either machine are awaited but we have already tested the cars and you can read all about it in our road.
Want to know how it compares with the Xcent, the Amaze and the Dzire? Find out with our compact sedan comparo.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani