Tata Zest Premio edition launched, commemorates sales of 85,000 units in India
Tata Motors has launched the Zest Premio edition in India at Rs 7.53 lakh. This special edition of the Zest is available only with the diesel model. Tata Motors has sold more than 85,000 units of the Zest sedan and the Premio edition celebrates this feat. This special edition of the sedan is already available across all the Tata Motors dealerships in the country.
According to Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, "Being the only compact sedan to be awarded 4 stars in safety by Global NCAP, the Zest continues to provide its customers with enhanced value offering. With more than 85,000 happy customers, Tata Zest has proven to be a loved brand and with this new special edition Zest, we expect to strike a new chord with the young and aspirant customers. We will continue to gauge changing customer preferences and keep introducing new features in our best-in-class products to give our customers enhanced value offering."
The Tata Zest Premio comes with dual tone roof in glossy black, piano black hued outside mirrors on the exterior, and a tan finished mid pad on the dashboard in the interior. Additionally, it gets smoked multi-reflector headlamps and a piano black hood strip, black boot lid garnish and Premio special edition badges.
Powering the Tata Zest Premio Edition is the 1.3L, four-cylinder, BSIV Quadrajet, common rail, turbo diesel engine, that puts out 75PS of power and generates 190 Nm torque. This engine is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X