Tata Zest Premio edition launched, commemorates sales of 85,000 units in India
Tata Motors has launched the Zest Premio edition in India at Rs 7.53 lakh. This special edition of the Zest is available only with the diesel model. Tata Motors has sold more than 85,000 units of the Zest sedan and the Premio edition celebrates this feat. This special edition of the sedan is already available across all the Tata Motors dealerships in the country.
According to Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, "Being the only compact sedan to be awarded 4 stars in safety by Global NCAP, the Zest continues to provide its customers with enhanced value offering. With more than 85,000 happy customers, Tata Zest has proven to be a loved brand and with this new special edition Zest, we expect to strike a new chord with the young and aspirant customers. We will continue to gauge changing customer preferences and keep introducing new features in our best-in-class products to give our customers enhanced value offering."
The Tata Zest Premio comes with dual tone roof in glossy black, piano black hued outside mirrors on the exterior, and a tan finished mid pad on the dashboard in the interior. Additionally, it gets smoked multi-reflector headlamps and a piano black hood strip, black boot lid garnish and Premio special edition badges.
Powering the Tata Zest Premio Edition is the 1.3L, four-cylinder, BSIV Quadrajet, common rail, turbo diesel engine, that puts out 75PS of power and generates 190 Nm torque. This engine is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil
- OpinionFalling standards