Teased: Hyundai HND-9 luxury sports coupe concept
Hyundai has released pictures and some scant details of their new concept sports Coupe the HND-9. This is the next evolution of their 'fludic' design concept that graces all their cars in India.
Its sports a typical front engined sports car look with a flowing long hood and low roof line sloping down to what looks like a short compact rear end. What are sure to grab some eyeballs are its butterfly wing doors. It will be powered by a 3.3-litre turbo with an 8-speed auto putting out 370PS. It will make its debut at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show at the end of March.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India