The 2016 Indian Chief Dark Horse to debut at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show, Chicago
The Donald E Stephens Convention Centre at Chicago will be host to the unveiling of the first model from Indian Motorcycle's 2016 line-up. The 2016 Chief Dark Horse will be showcased at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show from February 13 to 15, 2015, alongside the American motorcycle maker's 2015 range including the Scout, the Roadmaster and the 2015 Chief.
For the European audience, a separate unveiling will be held, only 12 hours after the US reveal, at the MCN London Motorcycle Show at 11:30 am on February 14.
The US showcase is also accompanied by the Dark Horse Challenge Ride in which participants are invited to ride down Michigan Avenue, Chicago on their own bikes after which they can attend Indian Motorcycle's launch party for the Dark Horse. Scott Meek, marketing director for Indian Motorcycle said, "The Dark Horse is a bike that will separate its riders from the rest of the pack, and we think the Dark Horse Challenge will do the same."
The Indian Indian Motorcycles enthusiasts (Yes, that is how we're going to address them) will have to wait longer to see the Dark Horse in the flesh. For now there is just the iconic head-dress logo on the partly revealed front wheel.
More from OVERDRIVE on Indian Motorcycle:
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE SHOWCASES 2016 CHIEF DARK HORSE
|Indian Motorcycle®, America's first motorcycle company, announcethe launch of its newest motorcycle and the first of its 2016 model year, the Indian Chief Dark Horse. The grittiest new member of the Indian Motorcycle line-up will be showcased in a consumer reveal spanning two continents. The hotly anticipated Chief Dark Horse will be revealed to US audiences at Chicago's Progressive International Motorcycle Show, which kicks off Friday, 13thFebruary at 1 pm and runs through to Sunday at 5 p.m. The new 2016 Indian Chief Dark Horse will be formally unveiled at 5:30 pmlocal time on Friday. International audiences won't have to wait long to see the new model in the metal, as the Chief Dark Horse will be revealed just 12hrs later in London, as part of the Indian Motorcycle display at the MCN London Motorcycle Show at 11:30 am Saturday 14thFebruary at Excel, London Docklands. The Indian Motorcycle display at MCN London will feature the entire lineup of awe-inspiring 2015 models, including the all new Scout,Roadmaster and 2015 Chief line-up, Indian Motorcycle apparel and accessories, and much more. To join the reveal in London visit www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/tickets.php *Availability dates may vary Country to Country Please seek confirmation form the local distributor or contact the press office for more information.|
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'