The 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
Aston Martin today launched the latest generation of the Aston Martin Vantage sportscar in India at a Rs 2.95 crore (ex-showroom). Lalit Chaudhari, who runs Infinity Cars, the Aston Martin dealers in India, added that this is the base price of the Vantage and excludes the prices of any options that the buyer may specify. With options and taxes, the firm expects an on-road price of around the Rs 3.3 crore mark. Bookings have already begun and the first car will be delivered by December. A total of 20 units have been allocated to our market for the coming year.
Notice the new headlight design and reworked front of the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage
Aston Martin Vantage gets its styling inspiration from the DB10 that was seen in the James-bond movie Spectre. The new age front fascia is a big departure from any previous cars from the brand but does a good of reinterpreting the traditional Aston Martin look. As seen from the images, aerodynamics has played a big role in shaping the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage. The splitter under the bumper guides the airflow underneath the body which is also then fed to the engine from down below with the help
The 2018 Aston Martin Vantage will be spending more time in corners and bends
In line with the aggressive exterior, the cabin sports a busier dashboard design and a comparatively lower driving position. This should make the driving experience a lot more engaging than before. The dashboard design has been made a lot edgier than the one on the DB11.
The powertrain that is offered on the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage is a new one sourced from Mercedes-AMG. Instead of a V12, the 2018 Vantage is powered by a four-litre twin-turbo V8. The motor has been positioned lower and towards the rear in the chassis for ideal weight distribution and optimal centre of gravity.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like