The August 2017 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
The monsoon has been revealing the skeleton of Indian roads, and in the August issue of OVERDRIVE, we've got a bunch of very cool cars that will help you drive smooth over our pothole-covered roads. To begin with, we headed to a coffee estate in Coorg to drive the Volvo V90 Cross Country on a slushy mountain road. The handsome-looking car has hit Rishabh, smack in his face, that he should not judge a book by its cover.
Rahul, on the other hand, was out mucking in the new Force Gurkha Xplorer to find out if the updated engine and a few mechanical changes were enough to smooth out all the rough edges in the previous model. Read his detailed story to find out.
Bert attended the Bosch Mobility Experience in Boxberg, Germany, where he saw the advancement of both the artificial intelligence and autonomous car. Although Bert agrees with the fact that it's a marvellous phase for technology, he raises a question -- where is the fun of it? Read his Bosch experience to wonder just how good is a change!
Newly married Lijo, who claims that marriage changes you, was busy finding out if the Celerio AMT could match up with the newly launched Tiago. Read his detailed comparison to find out why being in the same segment, they are as different as chalk and cheese.
Also on two wheels was obviously never-gets-tired Shumi. This month, he had his hands full of handlebars as he rode the all-new Suzuki GSX-R1000. You need to read his story to discover if the 202PS, IMU-equipped flagship sportsbike caught and passed its competition. He also rode the smashingly good, startlingly well-priced 2017 Kawasaki Z650.
In the motorsport section, with one half of the Formula 1 season over, Vaishali tells us how things seem to be shaping up in the rest of the season. We have also got you covered with the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed which celebrated Bernie Ecclestone and his contribution to the world of Formula 1 over the past few decades. Drawing from his first-hand experience, Jamshed highlighted five points that made the 2017 FOS the most memorable one so far.
Back in India, Rishabh tells us how the racing bug has bitten him, as he discovered at the TVS Racing Championship. We've also got coverage of the 20th edition of the JK Tyre NRC which sees a strong focus on two-wheelers.
So before you hit the potholes, of any size, go and get your latest issue of OVERDRIVE!
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 60 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,20,000
Starts Rs 22,50,000
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden