The August 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
OVERDRIVE turns 20 next month and we just had to have a blast in this, the last issue of our teens. Enough to cover 188 pages, and then some! So you're going to have to take some time out and enjoy these pages with us! The biggest story was, of course, the launch of the BMW Motorrad 310s - the G 310 R and G 310 GS - as you can tell from our cover.
What we have exclusively managed for you is getting the two BMW Motorrad siblings to meet their cousin, the TVS Apache RR 310. First rides of both the BMWs are followed by a piece about their shared platform with the RR 310, all from Editor Shubhabrata Marmar.
Read on to see what else you are about to miss in the August 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE.
On four wheels, we review the Maserati Quattroporte super sedan, the 2018 Audi Q5 45 TFSI, new BMW X4 in the US, as well as the special Range Rover Evoque Convertible. Then we travel to the 2018 FIFA World Cup semi-final in Russia to drive the Kia Rio X-Line - currently on sale only in that market, but being considered for India.
Onto two wheels, and boy do we have a treat! Apart from the BMW 310s, we ride the Triumph Tiger XRx through some trails before taking the battle to the streets as the 2018 Ducati Monster 821, and the 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 scorch Delhi. Rishabh Bhaskar decides to take the Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe to the Western Ghats to welcome the monsoon.
Speaking of trails, did we mention we also lived with the Honda Africa Twin over the past month? Or that Aditya Chatterjee finally took some lessons in adv riding from international trainer Brett Tkacs?
The highlight though has to be the rather poetic justice to our coverage of the two record runs at the Nurburgring and the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb by Motorsport Editor Vaishali Dinakaran. Read this, as much for your fill of information as for the language.
Do we have your attention yet? No? Well, there's plenty more where that came from. And lest you forget, all this in the August 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE. So run to the stands before the issues run out! Now begins the countdown to 20.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
Starts Rs 9,56,000
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Santolino Lorenzo dominates Moto category
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
- NewsBrabus makes a 600PS Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled