The Ducati Scrambler revealed at the Intermot 2014: Image gallery
After much teasing and tantalising over the last few years and having showcased the bike to a special selection of employees and enthusiasts at the World Ducati Week 2014, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer unveiled the Scrambler at the 2014 Intermot in Cologne, Germany.
The Scrambler is a universally used term for bikes capable of crossing trails and fire roads while being completely street legal. Ducati's take on this style of motorcycle comes in four variants Icon, Urban Enduro, Full Throttle and Classic. All four trims are powered by an oil cooled L-twin two-valve 803cc engine. Scroll down to get a good look at the motorcycles.
The Scrambler Icon
The Scrambler Icon comes in a choice of two colours - this one is called 62 Yellow . . .
. . . and this, the Ducati Red
The Scrambler gets Pirelli Enduro tyres as standard
The aluminium spoke wheels are 18 inches in diameter up front and 17 inches at the rear
Scrambler Urban Enduro
ABS comes as standard fitment on all Scramblers
The Urban Enduro model comes in Wild Green with a black frame and brown seat
The Urban Enduro also gets a high mounted plastic mud guard
All Scramblers get under seat storage with a USB socket
Fork protectors and a headlamp grille add to the macho persona
The Full Throttle variant comes in this Deep Black with a black frame and a black seat to match
The flat-track style seat is highlighted with yellow inserts
The black fuel tank covers and the dedicated logo make for a fetching sight from the sides
The Scrambler Classic comes in this colour called Orange sunshine with a black frame and brown seat
Starts Rs 7,27,000
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip