The i20 cross will be called the Hyundai i20 Active
Hyundai will launch the i20-based cross next month. However, ahead of its official launch, the car's name has been revealed. The Hyundai was spied without any camouflage at a photoshoot.
Other changes over the Hyundai Elite i20 include LED daytime running lamps, projector headlamps, grille which is an upside down iteration, new bumpers front and rear, roof rails, skid plates at the front, sides and rear. There are round reflectors at the rear and Hyundai has also added fresh alloys. The i20 Active also has increased ground clearance over the Elite. It is expected that the Hyundai i20 Active will have the same engines as the Elite. As of now, our sources say that the i20 Active will be manufactured only in India while details of the export are expected to be announced at the commercial launch.
Hyundai is likely to charge a premium of nearly Rs 50,000 for the i20 Active over the Elite.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Hyundai i20 Active
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works