The July 2017 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
The rains are finally here. As fresh as the feeling in the rains is, so is the new issue of OVERDRIVE. Grab the cover and what'll instantly catch your attention is the big, bold Jeep Compass, engaged in a slugfest with the big Tata Hexa and the stylish Hyundai Tucson. Rahul tell us who wins.
After Rahul was done playing around in the Jeep, we gave him the Jaguar F-Pace Prestige 20d to, well, put it through its paces. Rahul also got to drive one of the most potent 4-door sedans in the world, the Porsche Panamera Turbo.
Rohit loves the rains. You see, he likes to relax and unwind, with a nice cuppa piping hot tea and vada pav! So off he went to relax, we mean, experience the BMW 740Li.
Rishabh too loves his cosy cup in his armchair with some hot bhajiyas, so we fed him that and put him in the back seat of the Mercedes-Benz E220d LWB. While at it, he also got the stylish S90 to see which one catches the buyer's fancy.
Aditya likes everything premium, so he obviously put his hand up when Volkswagen invited us to drive its new premium SUV, the Tiguan.
Tall-man Lijo got married recently, so we decided to go easy on him and gave him the Tata Tiago AMT that aims to make life easier for those who drive in choc-a-bloc traffic
Bob was handed a pretty tough assignment - to choose the best compact sedan in the market. So off he went to compare the Tigor, Xcent and Dzire, all in their new avatars.
Shumi was another man on a mission as he donned his riding gear and set about to figure out if the new Yamaha FZ25, with its extra cubes, has the capacity to take on the fun TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. He then packed his kit and flew to Jaipur to ride the new Honda Cliq.
Rishabh also loves fast motorcycles, but his pocket isn't very friendly. So we put him on the new KTM 390 Duke which promises an unmatched price-to-performance ratio.
In motorsport, the 24 Hours of Le Mans proved to be the ultimate test of man and machine, and our motorsports guru, Vaishali Dinakaran, brings you all the action that unfolded at the mega event.
All this and a lot more await you in the July issue of OVERDRIVE. Grab your copy and, oh wait, the chai and samosas too!
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh