The June 2017 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
The monsoon may be just around the corner in most parts of the country, but the June issue of OVERDRIVE is already out everywhere! This month, we've got a bunch of very cool cars and stories to get you ready for cloudy weather. To begin with, we head to Ooty, where Rishaad drives two very new cars from a very new brand in India, the Lexus ES 300h and RX 450h. Following that, he went to Goa to drive Maruti's remake of its bestseller sedan, the Dzire. Is it capable of rocking the charts again? Read his story to find out. In between, he also managed to squeeze in some riding time, when he tested the Yamaha FZ25 and the Harley-Davidson Street Rod.
Rahul, on the other hand, was out mucking about in Isuzu's latest SUV in India, the MU-X, to find out if it would live up to the reputation that the D-Max V-Cross set. Once he did, he was out in the sun for three days testing the air-conditioning system of 23 cars, ranging from the Renault Kwid to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. It was quite an elaborate test that gave us some very surprising and interesting results.
Bert was busy finding out if Toyota's facelift to the Corolla could match up with the impressive Hyundai Elantra. We've also got the reviews of the refreshed Audi Q3s, by Rishabh who had also gone to Thailand to ride the India-bound Ducati Monster 797.
Also on two wheels was obviously Shumi. This month, he had his hands full of handlebars as he rode a whole bunch of motorcycles. The first one is a 2017 MV Agusta Brutale 800 which he rode in Italy. There, he also got his hands on two SWM motorcycles the Superdual T which is a 600cc adventure tourer that's coming to India, and the Gran Milano, a cafe racer that isn't coming here. Back in India, he rode Triumph's newest retro-modern offering the Bobber, and one of his favourite cruisers, the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse.
In the motorsport section, Vaishali tells us about her meeting with WRC legend Sebastien Loeb, at the 2017 Hockenheim Rallycross Championship. She had also gone to the 2017 Merzouga Rally to see how relatively large Indian contingent fared. Back in India, Rishabh tells us about his experience at the 2017 Arunachal Festival of Speed. We've also got coverage of the 2017 MotoGP races at COTA and Jerez.
So before you grab your umbrella, go and get your latest issue of OVERDRIVE!
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8,05,000
Starts Rs 6,08,000
Starts Rs 28,99,999
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled
- FeaturesProduct review: Alpinestars Sonoran Drystar pants
- NewsMercedes-Benz's EQ sub-brand to play a major role in company's electric future