The June 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
Mercury rises but clearly not enough to keep us indoors this month. We have traveled all the way to Sandakphu, Darjeeling in search of some cool vistas to share with you. And then there was the trip to Croatia to ride some brand new old-school Harley-Davidsons. And there was a drive in South Korea to drive a luxury sedan. You think that's all? Here's what you can read if you pick up the June 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE:
The drive up the highest point in Darjeeling district is how Land Rover celebrated its 70 years. And we were there, snaking up a route that only the abilities of a Land Rover could make possible. Overseas, we drive the Kia K900 luxury sedan, while the Rio and Sportage GT get driven closer to home.
We test the 2018 Honda Amaze to see what this all-new compact sedan brings to the table. Then there is the big shootout between new entrant Toyota Yaris and the Hyundai Verna, and Honda City. We also see how the Ford Freestyle fares as the latest offering from the Blue Oval. To heat things up more, is the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, and the BMW 630i GT. We also compare the Jeep Compass with the new Mahindra XUV500.
Over in motorcycles, we ride the Triumph Street Triple RS and Ducati Supersport S through one of our favourite routes. There is the big comparo between the new TVS Apache RTR 160 4v and the Suzuki Gixxer. Suzuki's second big bike to be assembled in India is the GSX-S750 naked and we take it for a ride to the BIC.
Meanwhile, Honda also brings a refresh to the CBR650F and we find out how different it is now. Turning back time, we take the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster for spin. But the highlight of the month has to be Editor Shubhabrata Marmar's ride of the new 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200 and the Forty Eight Special through some scenic landscapes in Croatia.
Coming this month are the all-important 2018 Isle of Man TT and the 24 Hours of Le Mans races, and we preview them in this issue. And that's not even it. There's plenty more for you read in our June 2018 issue. So what are you waiting for?
Starts Rs 5.09 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10,50,000
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 11,11,555
Starts Rs 10,55,000
Starts Rs 79,215
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend