The March 2017 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
Hey, guess what time it is! It's get-up-and-go-grab-the-latest-copy-of-OVERDRIVE time! That's right, the March issue of OVERDRIVE is out on stands and trust us when we say that we've got a very, very interesting line-up of stories this month.
To begin with, Rishaad gets driven around Goa in the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB, and for once, he preferred to stay in the back seat! But eventually, he wanted to get back in the driver's seat, so we sent him to Dubai to see what's new in 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo. Everything, he says! But feeling a little nostalgic, he also took the 2016 Honda Accord Hybrid and Bob's 1989 Accord to see how times have changed. Once he had had enough of all things four-wheeled, he went to Spain to get behind the bars of the all-new Triumph Street Triple RS. He came back quite in love with the bike and with the place. Finally, he decided to find out how the new Bajaj Dominar 400 fared against another power cruiser, the Mahindra Mojo.
Bert, on the other hand, went all the way to the very cold land of Sweden to drive Volvo's new V90 Cross Country. He returned quite happy both with the car and to be back in warm temperatures. But he wasn't the only one in sub-zero temperatures. Rahul and Rishabh made their way up to Kaza in Himachal Pradesh's Spiti Valley where temperatures go from -10°C to -25°C. They took the Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner to find out which one is the perfect vehicle for an expedition like this.
Meanwhile, in the tropical temperatures closer to home, Lijo drives the new Audi A3. But sometimes it's good to have a humbling experience too. So he took Polaris' utility vehicle the Multix for a short drive. Pradeb takes the Audi A4's new diesel variant for a quick spin, while Aditya drives the facelifted Honda City to see what's changed.
As always, Shumi's been very busy riding all the motorcycles he can get his hands on. This time, he gets on Bajaj's 2017 Pulsars the 150 and 135LS and KTM's new RC 390.
In the motorsport section, Vaishali tells us everything we need to know about the upcoming 2017 Formula 1 season, while Alan heads to Rajasthan to cover the 2017 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,48,043
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts