The May 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is out now on stands
The May 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is out now and we have pulled out all the stops on this one. Things are heating up this summer and we are bringing sensible buyer advice on the cars that are best suited for a hot day. We've tested 34, yes 34, cars to see which one has the best air conditioning and the result will surprise you.
We've driven the Toyota Yaris, Toyota's most important car in a while, and we tell you if this car ticks all the right boxes for a sedan buyer. We've also driven the Tata Nexon AMT, so your cool SUV is also pretty easy to drive now? Read the issue to find out.
We at OVERDRIVE love our bikes and we've put up the new TVS Ntorq scooter against the crowd favourite Suzuki Access and the new Honda Grazia. The Honda X-Blade was also with us this month and we tell if its anything more than a Unicorn in fancy clothes.We've set up the perennial Bajaj Avenger 180 against the new kid on the block the Suzuki Intruder 150. Not to forget the Kawasaki Vulcan S, the company's first cruiser for India. We took the BMW GS 1000 R to Kabini from Bangalore and we know you've been waiting for this one for a while.
Saying this month's issue is a car lover's dream is an understatement. We've covered everything from the sedate, tree-hugging Range Rover P400e Plug-in Hybrid to the maniacal Jaguar F-Type SVR. The all-new Audi RS5 is here now and we know you want to know if it improves the one-dimensional character of the earlier car.
We also experienced the refreshed Range Rover SVR in England and we've lived through that car's physics-defying madness to get you what we think of it. In something a bit more down to earth but every bit as important for Ford in India, we have the first drive review of the Freestyle compact crossover.
OVERDRIVE's motorsport coverage has always been prolific and the May 2018 issue is no different. Gaurav Gill has been a great motorsport talent in India and we follow his journey as he has now found a global stage at the WRC2.
We've put together a great one this month and there is everything for a motoring enthusiast here. To find out more, pick up a copy from the nearest retailer or check out our subscription plans for great deals.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 86,829
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 78,500
Starts Rs 5,44,000
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 1,06,896
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review