The May 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is out now on stands
The May 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is out now and we have pulled out all the stops on this one. Things are heating up this summer and we are bringing sensible buyer advice on the cars that are best suited for a hot day. We've tested 34, yes 34, cars to see which one has the best air conditioning and the result will surprise you.
We've driven the Toyota Yaris, Toyota's most important car in a while, and we tell you if this car ticks all the right boxes for a sedan buyer. We've also driven the Tata Nexon AMT, so your cool SUV is also pretty easy to drive now? Read the issue to find out.
We at OVERDRIVE love our bikes and we've put up the new TVS Ntorq scooter against the crowd favourite Suzuki Access and the new Honda Grazia. The Honda X-Blade was also with us this month and we tell if its anything more than a Unicorn in fancy clothes.We've set up the perennial Bajaj Avenger 180 against the new kid on the block the Suzuki Intruder 150. Not to forget the Kawasaki Vulcan S, the company's first cruiser for India. We took the BMW GS 1000 R to Kabini from Bangalore and we know you've been waiting for this one for a while.
Saying this month's issue is a car lover's dream is an understatement. We've covered everything from the sedate, tree-hugging Range Rover P400e Plug-in Hybrid to the maniacal Jaguar F-Type SVR. The all-new Audi RS5 is here now and we know you want to know if it improves the one-dimensional character of the earlier car.
We also experienced the refreshed Range Rover SVR in England and we've lived through that car's physics-defying madness to get you what we think of it. In something a bit more down to earth but every bit as important for Ford in India, we have the first drive review of the Freestyle compact crossover.
OVERDRIVE's motorsport coverage has always been prolific and the May 2018 issue is no different. Gaurav Gill has been a great motorsport talent in India and we follow his journey as he has now found a global stage at the WRC2.
We've put together a great one this month and there is everything for a motoring enthusiast here. To find out more, pick up a copy from the nearest retailer or check out our subscription plans for great deals.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 86,829
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 78,500
Starts Rs 5,44,000
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 1,06,896
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers