The October 2018 issue of OVERDRIVE is now out on stands!
The October 2018 issue comes a month after we celebrated 20 years of OVERDRIVE. So you would think, we might have slowed down. But no, the party continues and it only gets better this time around. For our first issue in the 20s, we revisit the challenges that built OVERDRIVE by embarking on a 24-hour record run at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Noida. And that's only the beginning. Here is all that you can read about in this month's issue of OVERDRIVE.
The 24-hour endurance run has been a staple over the years for us. But this time around, we turn it up a notch and take two brand new Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedans, the C 220d and the C 300d to the BIC, for the OVERDRIVE 24-Hour Performance RUN. Lap after lap, and with each driver change, see what the drivers find out about themselves and the cars during this challenge.
Starting things off for four wheels, we get our first drive of the Hyundai Kona, a compact electric SUV that will come to India in the second half of 2019. We also drive the new Mahindra Marazzo MPV, which intends to take up the spot left behind by the Toyota Innova. We also drive the Lexus ES 300h, and the all-new seven-seater Honda CR-V. Then comes the super sleeper Audi RS6 Avant Performance as well as a special drive in the 2019 Porsche 911 GT2 RS. We also tackle a trail in the Jeep Rubicon as well as the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
Over in two wheels, we are taking on two very different motorcycles. Both come from the stables of Italian manufacturer Ducati. While the Ducati Scrambler 1100 leads to a quick weekend ride, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S is a different beast altogether. It consumes highway kilometres from the North to Mumbai with great aplomb.
Not to forget all the fun coverage of various motorsport events including the WRC round in Turkey as well as action from the 2018 India Baja. Is that all? Of course not! To know what else you can find in the new issue, pick one up right now!
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 7,23,000
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed