The OVERDRIVE app now available on Google Play Store
The wait is over, OVERDRIVE's official Android app is now available on the Play Store. Delve into the OVERDRIVE experience and read our first drive reviews, detailed road tests, exciting features and more all from the convenience of your mobile phone. Available for free on the Play Store and coming soon to iOS devices.
OVERDRIVE has made it its mission to make life easier for its readers by testing cars and bikes and enabling them to make the right choice when it comes to choosing automobiles. We strive to achieve excellence by keeping our viewers and readers abreast with every development that occurs in the ever-evolving automobile market. For over 17 years it has been our endeavour to bring you some of the best reviews, comparisons and riding and driving stories in the world.
Not only do you get the latest news and in-depth reviews of the hottest wheels, but also helpful tips, step-by-step guides, expert advice, and detailed car and bike info. With its highly interactive mediums spread out over various platforms, OVERDRIVE makes sure you get your daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review