The Royal Enfield Custom Program
In a conversation with OVERDRIVE, Adrian Sellers was kind enough to shed some light on the Custom Program of Royal Enfield and also what comprises the customisation of bikes. He also speaks about how it is perceived across the globe. Adrian Sellers leads the custom program at Royal Enfield and the program has customised over 40 bikes. Before working with Royal Enfield, he has worked with Kawasaki, Ambiente and Honda as well. The conversation covers important topics like what the Royal Enfield custom program is all about, guiding tips for a beginner to customise a bike and what are the steps involved to make a custom motorcycle. These conversations are hosted on a regular basis on the official Instagram handle of OVERDRIVE. So, do not miss them and keep a regular check on all social media handles of OVERDRIVE for such conversations.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition