Auto Budget 2016: The Rs 1 lakh crore allocation on road and highways will accelerate connectivity, says HMSI
We welcome the Union Budget. The honorable Finance Minister has walked a fine rope of balancing social welfare with economic growth. In the backdrop of two consecutive weak monsoons, the Government's focus on rural sector especially farmer welfare, education, interest subvention on existing loans and skill development will inject strength in rural economy.
The Rs 1 lakh crore allocation on road and highways will accelerate connectivity and mobility across all geographies led by rural areas, which is very positive news for overall auto industry. Overall, we expect such measures once implemented, will revive the stagnant demand of 2Wheelers in the rural market.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman