The worlds fastest car:Hennessey Venom GT
The Hennessey Venom GT is now officially the world's fastest stock production car, eclipsing the former record holder, the Bugatti Veyron. Hennessey officials tested the 1261PS/1564Nm 7.0-litre twin-turbo V8 Venom GT on the US Naval Air Station in Lemoore. Two VBOX 3i data logging systems were used to monitor this run and there were VBOX officials present to verify as well. The 3.21km run saw the Venom attain a speed of 427.60kmph, which is not its top speed considering that the driver ran out of road. In contrast, the Veyron has a factory restricted top speed of 415kmph.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900