Third-generation Bentley Flying Spur globally unveiled ahead of official launch
The third-generation Bentley Flying Spur has been unveiled globally. The four-door luxury sedan was previewed recently earlier this month, and this time around the manufacturer has given more details. For the third instalment of the Flying Spur, the sedan is based on an all-new platform that also houses a 48-volt electric motor.
The powerhouse for the new Flying Spur is the 6.0-litre twin-turbocharged W12 engine that produces 635PS and 900Nm of torque. The Flying Spur darts from 0-100 kmph in 3.8 seconds. Along with a top speed of 333kmph. The car tips the scale at 2,437kg.
The touring car is all-new for its third iteration and gets an all-wheel steering, all-wheel-drive system and updated stability control. The Flying Spur is expected to land on the Indian soil by early 2020. Expect a bump in price and the Flying Spur should set you back by Rs 3.5 crore at least (Ex-showroom)
The exterior has been updated to meet the day and age, however, the silhouette and the styling is largely honouring the family design. It now sports newly designed Mulliner 22-inch wheels.
Inside, The customer can choose from three different audio system on offer. The standard music system is a 10 speakers and 650 Watts unit. Another system on offer is Naim 2,200W, 19-speaker system with active bass transducers built into the front seats. Also, a Bang and Olufsen 1,500W, 16-speaker system with illuminated grilles from the BeoSonic system.
The infotainment system is a 12.3-inch touch screen unit with hard physical buttons as well.
Features include driver assistance systems available, including traffic assist, city assist and blind spot warning. night vision and head up display. The car also gets features such as the bird's eye camera and self-parking.
Starts Rs 3.11 Crore
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!