Third generation Hyundai Elite i20 spotted on test - Global and India launch soon
Recently, a Hyundai Elite i20 N was spotted on test, this time around a totally camouflaged hatchback - expected to be the third-generation Hyundai Elite i20. For the third instalment of the Hyundai i20, the hatchback is expected to be based on an all-new platform. A platform that complies with the stricter crash test norms that will be regulated from October 2019 in India.
Both petrol and diesel engines will be on offer as the outgoing Hyundai Elite i20, though the engines are expected to be BSVI compliant. The petrol variant will see an automatic transmission on offer, however, only time will tell if the diesel will avail the same or not.
The styling is more evolved on the new hatchback as the grille peaks out of the camouflage giving an idea of what to expect. Also, this time expect a sunroof on offer in the Hyundai Elite i20. The Hyundai Bluelink cell phone connectivity application is expected to be offered with the hatchback.
The third-generation Hyundai Elite i20 could as a premium of Rs 20,000-40,000 over the current car and expect the pricing to be between Rs 6-10 lakh ex-showroom pan India. The 2020 Hyundai Elite i20 will rival hatchbacks such as Honda Jazz, Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the Toyota Glanza.
Image Source - Motor1
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup