Third generation Hyundai Santa Fe launched in India at Rs 26.30 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed Santa Fe at Rs 26.30 lakh at the 2014 Auto Expo.
This is the third generation Santa Fe world over and the second all-new refresh in India. The 2014 Santa Fe will replace the existing SUV.
The SUV is powered by 2.2-litre CRDi diesel, equipped with the e-VGT turbocharger. The engine delivers peak power of 197PS at 3800rpm and 420Nm of torque at 1800-2500rpm.
The engine is mated to 6-speed manual and automatic transmission.It follows Hyundai's charecteristc fluidic design language. It gets 18in two-tone diamond alloys.
The SUV is heavily armoured with safety features including six airbags as standard, with three layers of safety with ABS, electronic safety control (ESC) and vehicle safety management (VSM). It will also feature hill start asist and downhill brake control.
The advanced infotainment system comes with six speakers with virtual surround and 4.3 inch LCD touch screen.
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.27 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani