Third generation Hyundai Santa Fe launched in India at Rs 26.30 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed Santa Fe at Rs 26.30 lakh at the 2014 Auto Expo.
This is the third generation Santa Fe world over and the second all-new refresh in India. The 2014 Santa Fe will replace the existing SUV.
The SUV is powered by 2.2-litre CRDi diesel, equipped with the e-VGT turbocharger. The engine delivers peak power of 197PS at 3800rpm and 420Nm of torque at 1800-2500rpm.
The engine is mated to 6-speed manual and automatic transmission.It follows Hyundai's charecteristc fluidic design language. It gets 18in two-tone diamond alloys.
The SUV is heavily armoured with safety features including six airbags as standard, with three layers of safety with ABS, electronic safety control (ESC) and vehicle safety management (VSM). It will also feature hill start asist and downhill brake control.
The advanced infotainment system comes with six speakers with virtual surround and 4.3 inch LCD touch screen.
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield