Top 10 images featured on OVERDRIVE in 2016
In our course of reviewing as well as travelling around the globe, we have captured a host of images of automobiles. While there are many many interesting images, here is a select few that you can enjoy.
That's the Audi captured in our Independent Quattro Drive in Ladakh. The terrain was challenging indeed but the picturesque location makes it extremely interesting
A moment of great pride as Team OVERDRIVE along with the participants of the IQD drive hoist the Indian flag
Our editor-in-chief Bert taking Aditya Chatterjee for a spin and Aditya seems to be enjoying it (Like he had an option)
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara being driven by Aabhishek Mishra at the 2016 Desert Storm
The MV being ridden around the track in the best way possible by Rishaad Mody
The Porsche R4 leaving the scene with the sun setting in. All of that drama at the right moment
Our long termer Maruti captured during the Orange Festival in Dambuk, Arunachal Pradesh
The S-Cross looking to take the sharp curve at the 2016 Raid de Himalaya
Ashok loves to pop wheelies and this image just proves the same
That's the Aprilia, need we say more?
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21,29,000
Starts Rs 15,00,000
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!