Top-of-the-line trim of Ford Aspire will be dubbed Blu - launch soon
Earlier last month, OVERDRIVE spotted a test vehicle of the upcoming Ford Aspire Blu and with the launch of the 2019 Ford Figo hatchback, we believe that the Aspire will get the same treatment soon. Top-of-the-line trim of the Ford Figo hatchback is christened Blu and the vehicle is offered in three trims only, which sit below it - Titanium and Ambient.
The Blu trim would offer cosmetic changes as well as a superior feature list over the other two. Features such as dual airbags, curtain airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors with a rearview camera will be offered. The Ford Aspire Blu could host features such as auto-headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Cosmetically, the car will sport a blue theme on the exterior as well as the interiors. The Aspire Blu is expected to be shod with 15-inch newly designed alloy wheels as part of the update.
Expect the launch of the Ford Aspire Blu in the second quarter of 2019, however, we believe that revamping the trims will keep the cost in check and the new sedan will see a hike of Rs 10,000 only.
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.23 Lakhs
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut