Total Hi-Perf two-wheeler engine oil launched in India
The two-wheeler segment has been growing considerably in India. And Total Lubricants wants to play a big role in India. Total Lubricants that is the fourth largest oil and lubricant brand in the world introduced its latest Hi-Perf range of engine oils in India. The company claims that this range will cater to the smaller displacement as well as the premium range of motorcycles sold in India. The price range for the new Total Hi Perf engine oils is between Rs 250 to Rs 750 per litre.
The price range for the new Total Hi Perf engine oils is between Rs 250 to Rs 750 per litre.
The Total Hi-Perf engine oil offers better engine life by tacking with regular problems like breaking, frequent changes in gears, heavy use of clutch and other challenging conditions that the motorcycle engine goes through. Total's lubricant division has a pan India network of over 31 depots, 297 distributors and over 40000 dealers.
"With an increasing demand for greater mobility, there is a significant growth opportunity for two-wheeler segment in India, which has recently surpassed even that of China. We see tremendous potential in India and are here to leave a lasting impression through our array of products", commented Dilip Vaswani, chairman and MD, Total Oil India Pvt. Ltd.
Karoly Repas, Senior Vice-President, Sales, Marketing and Technical, Total Oil India Pvt. Ltd
Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL) started its India operations in 1993. The company caters to automotive and industrial applications, LPG for domestic and commercial applications, modified bitumen products as well as manufacturing of special fluids for custom requirements across the industries in India. The brand has a presence in the oil, gas and speciality sectors with JVs with Shell and Hindustan Petroleum. The company has its technical centre in Mumbai that has been working on the India-specific requirements and also to contribute in the Asia Pacific oil industry.
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing